Last weekend’s studio sale was a huge success, thank you so much to all of you who bought paintings last weekend! I am completely blown away by the response I got, and feeling very encouraged by your support.
Here’s what’s up next – it’s looking like another busy and fun summer full of painting adventures!
*Im teaching a workshop this weekend in Prospect Park Brooklyn where we will focus on careful studies of nature in the tradition of the Hudson River School Painters.
* I’m busy making some new paintings for a group show in Cos Cob, CT at the Drawing Room Gallery, the opening reception is in June 8th.
* I’ll be exhibiting at the Bennington Center for the Arts in my home state of Vermont – June 15th is the opening reception
* I can’t wait to start on my next big studio painting project – a commission of a spectacular private view on Lake Champlain! Looks like that project will occupy my month of June.
* I’m teaching another workshop at the Hudson River Fellowship July 21-24 in Jackson, NH. Sign up through the GCA.
* This will be my 5th year as a fellow at the Hudson River Fellowship and I’m just as excited as always for our annual summer landscape painting retreat. I was on the selection committee this year and the applicants we had were the strongest group ever. I’m so excited to meet the new fellows who are accomplished academic artists coming from all over the world to follow in the footsteps of the Hudson River School Painters. This annual experience has been the most defining influence on my work and I feel so fortunate to be a part of it.
Meanwhile, here’s a recap of the open studio last weekend:
Below are the paintings that sold, either online, or at my studio.